13/06/2019 – Belfast (UK)
Immersive technologies and digital mental health
2-5/07/2019 – Moscow (RU)
– Wearables for mental healthcare: findings from a routine practice implementation study
– The potential of blended depression treatment: Research protocol for an implementation study
– Phobos AR. An experimental study on the potential of AR for animal phobia treatment
– E-health: from dystopia to utopia. An EFPA TF on E-health perspective on what we require to better use tech and improve care
– Ethical Digital Health Care
XVI European Congress of Psychology
5-6/09/2019 – Copenhagen (DEN)
Digital psychological interventions: Recommendations for practice by the EFPA TF on E-Health.
Exploring the potential of augmented reality as a novel tool for animal phobia treatment.
6th European Society for Research on Internet Interventions
02/11/2019 – Berlin (GER)
Opportunities of eHealth for limiting the burden of ill mental health on society.
Breaking the boundary of possibilities with E-Health tools.
12th European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians (EFAD) conference